May 17, 2010

Welcome to the Blogiverse Carnivale Salt!

Hello everyone and welcome to Carnivale Salt!

I know there are tons and tons of fashion and lolita blogs out there, but I'm going to try my best to make this one a little different and keep things fun and interesting!

A bit about me: I am a twenty-year-old art history and design student from Chicago. I love both high fashion and many subcultural styles, lolita in particular. Though I wear all sorts of different styles of lolita, my interests come from a classic/gothic perspective, and I intend to write this blog through that context. I am super inspired by romantic horror, Victoriana, grotesque art, classic monsters and folklore, fairy tales and the forest, kawaii noir, the uncanny, elegance and Kantian beauty, strong and powerful women, and frivolous frills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment