Nov 6, 2016

Alive Again ~ Back from Hiatus

Hello again darklings! It has been quite a while since I've revisited this blog (several years in fact, oops), but it seems like I'm still getting visitors and I'm finally in a place again where I have time and motivation to blog. I won't go too much into detail about my personal life, but the past few years have been full of chaos and honestly quite a bit of unpleasantness, but I'm more and more confident each day that the dark times are behind me. A few small updates about what I have going on and how that will affect the blog.

Firstly, I moved back to Chicago after my year in Los Angeles at the beginning of 2014, and I intend to stay in the Chicago area indefinitely. I am still an active member of the Chicago Gothic Lolita community, and I still intend to include coverage of local events and meetups here on the blog. Related to this, one of the most exciting developments is that I have launched a jewelry and accessories line, Atelier Excentrique, which is currently available through the Lolita Collective and through my Storenvy. I will include a widget on the sidebar to direct you to more information about Atelier Excentrique soon! Last but not least, I am getting married! My partner and I have set our date for the summer of 2018, so we have a while, but I might do some posts about alternative wedding planning here on the blog as a part of an effort to include more lifestyle and domestic content. I am looking into promoting posts on Pinterest as well, and may even set up a corresponding Instagram!

Model: Lady Saltina ~ Photographer: Sam Dickey samdoesphotos.tumblr.com

Thank you dear readers for continuing to read this blog and promoting the witchy lifestyle!


Best,
Lady Salt

5 comments: