Jan 23, 2013

Event Announcement: Dolly House Runway

I'm excited to announce that I will be debuting my gothic lolita fashion collection "Lynnesse" very soon at SoCal Lolita's event Dolly House Runway: A Kawaii Fashion Show. If you are located in Southern California, I encourage you to attend!


Today the organizers announced that Baby the Stars Shine Bright will be sponsoring the event, have a booth in the vendors area, and even be showing us exclusive looks and a design process video! I'm really happy that my designs will be shown next to looks from BTSSB <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">
Be sure to check out their website, Dolly House Runway, and get previews of my collection at my shop blog Atelier Excentrique Handmade!

Hope to see you there!


1 comment:

  1. That sounds exciting, I wish I could be there... good luck anyway! <3

    ReplyDelete